Publications and lectures
* Europe's opportunities in the computer age. A plea for the new technologies. Munich, 1984.
* The fifth Kondratieff. Strategies for structural change in economy and society. Frankfurt aM Wiesbaden, second edition 1991.
* The future economic engines. In: Future Germany. Strategies for politics and business. Ed .: Vladimir Svitak and Wolfgang Mewes. Weissenhorn, 1994
* Information society - job destruction or job gain?
In: Ifo Schnelldienst No. 12. Munich, April 1994
* The sixth Kondratieff. Paths to Productivity and Full Employment in the Information Age. Rhein-Sieg Verlag, Sankt Augustin, 1st edition 1996.
* The sixth Kondratieff. The big new markets of the 21st century. ifo studies, 2/1997. Duncker & Humbolt. Berlin * Munich.
* On the connection between information, ethics and religion. In: globalization. Ed .: Bernhard Mensen. Nettetal, 1998
* The sixth Kondratieff. The big new markets of the 21st century. In: Kondratieff's Cycles of the Economy. On the threshold of new full employment? Ed .: Hans Thomas and Leo A. Nefiodow. Herford, 1998.
* The sixth Kondratieff. Paths to Productivity and Full Employment in the Information Age. Rhein-Sieg Verlag, Sankt Augustin, 5th edition 2001.
* An (almost) forgotten connection: economic change, ethics and Christianity. In: German Evangelical Church Congress 2001.
Subject area 3: Exist in freedom. Ed .: Christoph Quarch and Dirk Rademacher. Gütersloh, 2001
* Economy, ethics and faith - on the way to the sixth Kondratieff. In: Take the lead with values. Ed .: Jörg Knoblauch and Horst Marquardt. Giessen and Basel, 2001.
* Interview in: brand eins, issue 5, June 2002, pages 62-66.
* Everyone lives well from the disease. Sunday Update, May 4, 2003, supplement Zeitgeschehen.
* The sixth Kondratieff - the health market as a driving force for future economic development? In: High-tech medicine in the field of tension between economics, politics, law and ethics. Eds: Wolfgang Niederlag, Heinz U. Lemke, Leo A. Nefiodow and Dietrich HW Grönemeyer. Dresden, 2005.
* The sixth Kondratieff. Paths to Productivity and Full Employment in the Information Age. Saint Augustine. Sixth edition 2006.
* Health economy: engine of growth in the 21st century. Going new ways out of the crisis with "healthy" innovations. Peter Granig (Editor), Leo A. Nefiodow (Editor)
Gabler Verlag; 2011th edition. 2010.
* Nefiodow, A. Leo and Nefiodow, Simone: The sixth Kondratieff. The new, long cycle of the world economy. Norderstedt, 2014.
* Critical Psychotherapy: Interdisciplinary Analysis of a Suffering Society
Martin Wendisch (editor). Hogrefe AG; 1st edition, edition. 2021.
* Health as an economic factor of the future. Bank for Social Economy AG. Düsseldorf, 8 May 2003
* The healthcare market - the growth engine in the 21st century. Meeting of the scientific advisory board of the Management Academy of Baden-Württemberg Doctors eV Stuttgart, November 8, 2004
* Social, economic and cultural consequences of globalization. Bertelsmann Foundation symposium. Berlin, July 2nd, 2004
* The healthcare market - the growth engine in the 21st century. IV. Entrepreneur forum Wittlich. Wittlich, September 24, 2004
* A look into the future - the big new markets of the 21st century. Dresdner Bank's business talks in Dortmund. Dortmund, October 25, 2005
* Health location Germany - challenge, opportunity, risk. Annual General Meeting of the Hartmannbund eV Berlin, October 28, 2005
* Strategies for structural change in economy and society. General meeting of the Association of German Insurance Brokers eV Hamburg, November 18, 2005
* A look into the future - the sixth Kondratieff, the next long wave of the economy. Meeting of the southern German advisory boards of Deutsche Bank. Munich, December 2nd, 2005
* New cycle: Why the health economy is the growth engine of the 21st century. Conference “Health Economy” of the Financial Times Deutschland. Berlin, March 15, 2006
* The sixth Kondratieff - The Next Long Business Cycle. Julius Baer Investment Funds Services Ltd. Nice, September 22, 2006
* A look into the future - the big new markets of the 21st century. Research and development conference of Robert Bosch GmbH.
* A look into the future - on the way to the sixth Kondratieff. University of Bayreuth. Bayreuth, March 24, 2007
* The sixth Kondratieff cycle. University of Rotterdam. Rotterdam, April 14, 2007
* Health as a global growth engine. Association of the German Dental Industry eV Cologne, 26.6.2007
* Health economy - market of the future. Congress “Bavaria's therapeutic baths and networking with the health industry. Bavarian Spa Association Bad Wörishofen, 13.9.2007
* The health economy - the growth engine in the 21st century. Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences. Osnabrück, January 18, 2008
* The sixth Kondratieff. Conference “Open Space for European Research” of the Austrian Research Promotion Agency. Vienna, April 2nd, 2008
* The sixth Kondratieff cycle. 12. International Pension Symposium of Raiffeisen Versicherung AG. Copenhagen, 5.9.2008
* Holistic health and Christian faith - an inseparable connection. Eberbacher impulses. Eberbach Monastery, October 1st, 2008
* The sixth Kondratieff - the health economy as a growth engine in the 21st century. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Symposium. Constance, April 24, 2009
* A look into the future - the healthcare industry as a growth engine in the 21st century. Annual meeting of the Baden-Württemberg Hospital Association, Stuttgart, July 22, 2009
* The health economy - the engine of growth in the 21st century. 2nd innovation congress 2009 of the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences. Velden, November 12, 2009
* Nefiodow, A. Leo, Wolfgang Niederlag, Heinz U. Lemke, Dietrich HW Grönemeyer (eds.): High-tech medicine in the field of tension between economy, politics, law and ethics. Dresden, 2005.
* Nefiodow, A. Leo: This will be the sixth prank. In: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung of February 10, 2010, p. 30.
* Nefiodow, A. Leo and Granig, Peter (Eds.): Health economy - growth engine in the 21st century. Wiesbaden, 2011.